What if I have a question about my bill?

Simply call 419-734-6728, email Utility Billing, or write us at:

Ottawa County Sanitary Engineer
315 Madison Street
Room 105
Port Clinton, OH 43452

Our phone number, email and mailing address can also be found on your monthly utility bill, or on the Sanitary Engineer contact page.

Show All Answers

1. How can I be sure my utility bill has been paid?
2. How do I sign up?
3. How will I know how much my bill is?
4. How will my bill be paid?
5. Is there a charge for this service?
6. What if I have a question about my bill?
7. What if I want to stop the automatic utility bill payment plan or change my banking information?
8. What if my account is with a Credit Union or Savings and Loan?
9. When does the automated utility bill pay take effect?